Monday, December 20, 2010

Well, first thing first...

Yeah, for those who knows me as Nik Harith may wonder why did I choose Nic M Rayce name as the nickname or the stage name on the first place. Well, the thought crossed through my mind to put my name N.M.Harith (i mean, i love my name - who doesn't love and feel proud of their own name - i mean, i do) for the musics - but then, few complications pop through - equals to frustration to me:

Here in my home country, there are hundreds of people out there who have the same name as I am - so I don't want people to get confused of which Nik Harith am I - the one who created all these songs? So, I thought - hmm..."I'm gonna need a unique, distinctive branding for my musics." A name that is unique - something that is commercial - but represents the closest to my name - Nic M Rayce - even the pronunciation is pretty much similar - so aint that make more sense to ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment