Saturday, January 15, 2011

Waiting for the End by Linkin Park - Vocal Cover by Nic M Rayce

Watch me doing a vocal cover of the song by Linkin Park, Waiting for the End.
Enjoy!

Disclaimer : I do not own this song. The instrumental is made by someone in Youtube by the nickname of R.A.T. All credit goes to him, of course. The instrumental is derived from the original song in Linkin Park - A Thousand Suns album - therefore, all copyright goes to Linkin Park and its management. Please do not delete this video. The video purpose is just for public listening - without any mean of redistributing or selling/trading the audio content of this song in any country all around the world.

I didn't post a video version for this song cover - due to lack of audio quality if recorded to external camcorder (I don't have the expensive equipments yet) - So, I decided to go with just the audio version using DAW with a still picture design.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment